SAMPLE BOX SHIPPING POLICIES:
- Sample Box available for free only one time per customer.
- Customers can get their first sample box by covering delivery and shipping fees
- After the initial sample box, regular pricing will apply to products.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER:
- You can track your order through the FedEx website. Click here and enter your tracking number sent via email (always check spam inbox in case): FedEx Tracking Info: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/tracking.html
- Shipments typically begin 24-72 hours prior to your delivery date, if you do not receive your tracking number via email, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 305 537 9682 will be happy to assist.
We work with 2 types of boxes; Quarter box (small box) & Half box (Big box), each one has a minimum stem count to ship:
- For the Quarter Box: Minimum order quantity of 100 stems. Can be a mix of colors and varieties.
- For the Half Box: Minimum order quantity of 200 stems. Can be a mix of colors and varieties.
Our team will make every effort to complete your orders as confirmed, however, it is subject to grade and variety.
- Online order cancellations are subject to a fee of 5% of the total order amount due to credit card fees and transaction costs. We will refund the amount you paid minus the 5% cancellation processing fee.
- You can cancel your order at least 8 business days prior to your delivery date.
- No cancellations will be accepted within 7 business days of a scheduled delivery date, our product comes directly from our farm in Ecuador and the roses are often beingprocessed and prepared for the shipment 2 days prior to leaving the farm.
- Once your order has been shipped, changes or cancelations are not possible.
- Whenever you need to cancel any order please send an e-mail to your sales rep or email@example.com, with the subject heading CANCEL ORDER.
- Please type your order number along with your Business name and Order Number in the body of the email.You will receive an email notification from your sales rep verifying the cancellation of your order within 48 hours.
Although FedEx company will always be on time, Bellevue Roses will not be responsible for logistics delays. Credits won´t be accepted.
We suggest you choose a delivery date 4-5 days prior to your event.
DELIVERY DATE GUIDELINES
- Get to see our guidelines https://www.bellevueroses.com/how-to-buy