Got questions? Check our FAQs!
Do you offer sample boxes?
Yes, we do! Please check:https://www.bellevueroses.com/sample-box-bellevueroses
What are your Sample Box Guidelines?
- Sample Box available for free only one time per customer.
- Customers can get their first sample box by covering delivery and shipping fees
- After the initial sample box, regular pricing will apply to products.
What’s the minimum order?
- We work with 2 types of boxes:
- For the Box: Minimum order quantity of 100 stems. Can be a mix of colors and varieties
- For the Big Box: Minimum order quantity of 200 stems. Can be a mix of colors and varieties
- Bellevue Roses will make every effort to complete your orders as confirmed, however, it is subject to grade and variety.
- For further information about this, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to: 305 537 9682
How long will my roses last?
- Since you have purchased Bellevue roses directly from our farm, your roses were carefully selected, cut, packed, shipped,
and delivered directly to your doorstep – with no middlemen.
- Our roses are guaranteed to last on base up until 14 days.
When should I place my order?
- We recommend placing your order 8-10 days before your shipping date and selecting your delivery date 4 days prior to your event.
- Waiting to the last moment could risk that we are sold out of any variety you need, this is very important if a specific variety sells out
- After we receive your order, a customer service representative will call you to verify your order
- It is very important to know that, ordering in advance allows for confirming availability
Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order at least 8 business days prior to your delivery date.
- No cancellations will be accepted within 7 business days of a scheduled delivery date, our product comes directly from our farm in Ecuador
and the roses are often processed and prepared for shipment 2 days prior to leaving the farm.
- Once the product has been shipped, changes or cancelations are not possible, whenever you need to cancel any order
please send an e-mail to your sales rep or email@example.com, with the subject heading CANCEL ORDER.
- Please type your order number along with your Business name and Order Number in the body of the email
You will receive an email notice verifying the cancellation of your order within 48 hours.
- Online order cancellations are subject to a fee of 5% of the total order amount due to credit card fees and transaction costs.
We will refund the amount you paid minus the 5% cancellation processing fee.
What type of payments do we accept?
- We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- We also accept payments via PayPal and Payment links sent via email by our Accounting team.
- If neither of these payment options works for you or your company, please contact us at 305 537 9682 to discuss other payment options.
Questions about Shipping & Delivery time?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to promise an exact delivery time.
- We ship the roses straight from the farm to your door (we sent tracking numbers via the FedEx system please check your email
or your spam inbox in case you are missing the information).
- FedEx usually delivers during the day until noon and sometimes depending on zip code, later afternoon
- Please contact FedEx at 1.800.GO.FedEx to confirm what time they guarantee delivery for your specific zip code
I did not receive my tracking number, what should I do?
- Always check your spam inbox first, sometimes the email goes there.
- Add our emails to your address book or contacts. If your email service has an option to mark as “Not Spam,” “Remove From Spam,”
or something similar, you can always click that too.
- If you still not getting, please contact your sales rep, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call and let us know
you are not getting this information. Is very important that you let us know.
I would love to suscribe to newsletter, how can I do it?
- Please contact your sales rep, email us to email@example.com or give us a call , so we can add your email address to our data base and make sure you get our newsletter information. Believe us, you dont want to miss any important information!
How many days does it take to ship my order?
- It takes 4 days to travel the roses from our farm to your doorstep.
- 4 days before your order is scheduled to be delivered, your roses are processed, packaged, and sent to the airport in Quito, Ecuador
- 3 days before the order arrives, it flies to the United States where it is inspected by US customs, 2 days before your order is delivered
- it travels from US customs to the FedEx Hub in Memphis to get connected with another flight in your city.
- We guarantee a cold chain all the way, roses are specially prepared for their journey and are kept fresh in refrigerated trucks